Responsible for all internal and external communications including digital, video, and print. Manage media teams. Support the weekly broadcast as producer and online worship host. Prepare weekly and occasional email newsletters. Edit and update website, mobile apps, social channels with current information. Monitor messages and engagements for appropriate interaction and intervention.
35-40 hours per week, exempt, roughly 50% on campus, 50% flexible schedule and location
Reports to Senior Pastor; regular collaboration with Director of Worship Arts
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, develop, and implement assets for internal and external communication.
- Work with the team of ministries to create communication pieces, campaigns, and marketing opportunities to engage all areas of ministry.
- Develop consistency in the branding and messaging of all communication pieces.
- Oversee the design and implementation of all communication pieces, including video, graphics, social media, print pieces, churchwide email messaging, and advertisements.
- Organize logistics necessary to shoot, edit, and share video messages. Post-produce sermon clips, catalog, and share online.
- Lead the editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all organizational publications including website, myStPaul apps, social media, and print.
- Lead and manage the Media Team, schedule members in rotation for weekly services, weddings, funerals, and special events.
- Ensure proper function of media (audio, video, presentation, distribution) systems and devices prior to use.
- Speak into the creative process for series, worship displays to ensure cohesive design elements.
- Ensure photography coverage for church events
Qualifications and Skills
- Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in marketing, communication, or production
- Communication or Marketing experience
- Passion for engaging through video, graphics, communication
- Teachability and hunger to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborator with shared leadership experience in cross-functional teams
Send Cover Letter, Resume, and References to apply at stpaulabilene dot org